Bring Clarity to Travel with the Notion Travel Dashboard.
Are you tired of planning your travel itineraries with spreadsheets and email threads?
With the Notion Travel Dashboard, you can bring clarity to the chaos of travelling.
Does this sound familiar?
📧 Tired of keeping your itinerary on spreadsheets or storing it on email threads?
🌏 I'm an avid traveller having been lucky enough to travel throughout the globe over the past decade.
✈️ You're guaranteed to face hurdles on any travel and in my experience, the consistent problem was not a cultural barrier or language issue but always the documents!
🤯 Always scrambling to find the ticket or booking reservation, always scrolling through messenger to find the recommended cafe, restaurant or bar from friends, and always jumping between the spreadsheets or apps I used to track who paid for what.
🙅🏽♀️ Forget spreadsheets, e-mails, booking sites and a dozen documents cluttering your hard drives or limited cloud storage.
💻 The Notion Travel Dashboard helps you plan, research and organise your trip - so you can track everything in one place and move from clutter to clarity.
What is included?
- 🌏 A trip database for all your trips
- 💻 An interactive section to plan your itinerary by item, date, cost and more!
- 🕑 Reminders for upcoming trips
- 📆 Automatically generates a calendar view based on inputted data
- ✈️ A dedicated section for flight, train, car and all other transport bookings
- 💶 Track your travel expenses and who paid for what
- 😷 A dedicated database for all your COVID documents so you can travel safely!
- 🧳 Templates to auto-generate a packing list so you can remember what to bring
- ✍🏽 A travel journal template so you can reflect on your adventures
- 💭 Tag your dream trips so you can bring them to life
- 🇰🇭 Track all the countries you've visited and associated trips
- ⚙️ Dedicated setup page so you can maximise the value from the template
- 👩🏽💻 Dedicated database page to keep everything clean!
✔️ Create a trip and set an itinerary
- Create a trip using the Trip template.
- Enter your dates, country, and region.
- An automatic formula will tell you how many days until your trip starts.
- Enter itinerary items using the research and planning board by entering cities, categories, date to visit, notes, price, who paid and attaching photos.
- The itinerary automatically syncs to a calendar and expenses view.
✔️ Document everything neatly on one page
- Capture all travel documents in one entry.
- Quick language phrases that you can use on the go.
- Packing list templates to remind you what to bring on each trip.
- Travel Journal template to reflect on each day
- Document and share your trip/itinerary with family and friends
✔️ Two versions of the template
- Travel dashboard - a simple version for Notion beginners
- Travel dashboard + - an advanced version for those familiar with Notion's features
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- Sure does! Just hit duplicate and you're good to go!
Are free updates included?
- Yes - all updates are free and included! There is a Changelog page included in the template that will document any updates. I'll be sure to let you know of any updates too.
How will I know how to use the template?
- The template includes a page dedicated to setup that explains (with walkthrough videos) how to get the most value from the template.
Can I share this with other people?
- No. This is for individual license only. Looking to purchase for a team or a large number of people? Send me a message and I can offer a discount bulk bundle.
Hey! Let's connect.
I'm a Notion ambassador and obsessed with optimising Notion spaces!Portfolio of Notion templates
Want to get in touch or have any feedback? Please send me a message on Twitter.
Happy to answer any questions you have!
Research, organise, document and remember your trips.